Monday, January 25, 2010

WEEKEND WRAP UP

Hope for Haiti Telethon- Very good broadcast and they ended up raising over 50 million. Highlights: Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris doing a cover of Hallelujah that FINALLY didn't rip directly from Jeff Buckley's verison, also Stevie Wonder, Shakira and suprisingly Madonna were quite impressive. Lowlight: Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow and Keith Urban (need I say more) doing a version of "Lean on Me" that was the biggest bowl of suck that ever sucked.

Avatar- By the end of business today it will be the highest grossing movie of all time. FML

Joaquin Phoenix- Apparently his "Look-I'm-Effing-Up-My-Career" documentary is in post-production. I cant wa....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scorpions- Announced they are disbanding after thief latest album comes out in March. I could make a "Winds of Changes" joke here but I'm much more sophisticated than that. Instead I will say that THEY WILL NO LONGER ROCK US LIKE A HURRICANE...I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment